Sunday 3 March 2013

MINI SAGAS CLASS ACTIVITY: 1 BATX 27th February 2013



An unexpected ending
It was the World's Cup final, Japan Vs Brazil.
The score was 1-1 and it was the 90th minute of the match.
Japan had the ball, they were near the goal. The ball was passed to the sticker, he shot and ......
TO BE CONTINUED.
The Oliver and Benji's episode had finished.

Sara Buetas and Max Montes


MINI SAGA- Going down without elevators
I knew that day was special, but at first it seemed to be ordinary. Then someone started screaming some floors above me. I thought it was only a spider but then I saw it.
An enormous plane was coming straight to us. That image was engraved on my eyes forever.

MaRosa Soler Ferrer, Berta Soler Prats and Clàudia Armengol Balust


"A DAY IN LONDON":
I was in London in the middle of a crowded street. Suddenly a man attacked me and ran away. Then I realised that I didn't have my wallet and I ran after him. After a minute of running, a man shouted "Cut".
It was a film shooting and my wallet was in the other pocket!!

Marc Franch and Fèlix Trallero
A TRUE STORY
"A few years ago, I visited Paris. I decided to take a boat through the Seine. I was enjoying the views when suddenly my phone rang. It was Blanca and she told me to turn around. I looked back and... there she was, waving at me from a bridge. What a coincidence! Unbelievable!"

BLANCA AND SÍLVIA
RAP


Tonight is Charlie’s birthday.
He’s drinking from his bottle,
But now he’s only puking all the vodka.
He feels so hot, he feels so great, better than the rest,
He is the best, f*** the others,
If he wants he will get the seven digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow!


Pau, Carles, Aina

A & E = Accident and Emergency Department in hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment